Let Braden Property Manage Your Home
Managing your own investment property presents seemingly never-ending challenges. There’s so much to do on a day-to-day basis, and you often feel you’re having to wear multiple hats: marketing guru, handy-person, rent enforcer, and legal expert.
Our goal is to provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. If you currently own investment property or are considering purchasing investment property in Charlottesville, please contact us to discuss our services.
- Advising owners on rental market prices and trends
- Listing, marketing and advertising properties for maximum exposure
- Fielding inquiries, setting appointments and showing properties
- Collecting applications and security deposits
- Tenant screening*
- Negotiating lease terms
- Move-in and move-out inspections
- Collecting rent and property accounting
- Paying owners via direct deposit on time every month
- Handling all maintenance and repair issues cost effectively
- Providing monthly statements
- Providing year-end statements and 1099 tax forms
* Braden Property has a very stringent and thorough tenant screening process. In addition to the standard background and credit checks, we verify applicant employment status, history and rate of pay directly with employers, and we verify applicant residential history, behavior and rent paid, directly with current and former landlords.
BPM Owner Portal
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online? Click here to be connected to the owner portal.
BENEFITS OF USING THE PORTAL:
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How it works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system that requires you to login with an email address and password.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter your email address and password. If you’re a new user, you will be prompted to set up a password.