We manage your properties efficiently and effectively, while providing exceptional service.
Do you own rental property in Charlottesville? Let Braden Property Management help you maximize your profits with property management services.
Owning rental property, particularly in a college town like Charlottesville, is an excellent investment opportunity. Yet the stress of dealing with tenants, maintaining the property and ensuring that you always have a renter can take the joy out of owning rental property. Braden Property can put the joy back in your investments by taking away the stress of being a landlord.
Our professional property management team is here to ensure that your property is always maintained. We will handle the questions and concerns from your tenants, improving retention rates and limiting the number of vacancies you experience. The end result is rental properties that are profitable and stress-free. Our competitive rates make our property management services simply make sense. Talk to us today to learn how professional management can improve your results.
WHY DO YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER?
- Saves you time, work, and stress.
- You don’t have to hire someone to clean, paint, or make repairs.
- You don’t have to advertise, take rental calls, and show the property.
- You don’t have to screen applications and be apprehensive about who to pick.
- You don’t have to execute a rental agreement, worry about adding addendums, fill out the move-in inspection report, and deposit money.
- You don’t have tenants calling at all hours of the day and night.
- You don’t have to confront tenants on tough issues like collecting rent or taking better care of the property.
- You don’t have to collect NSF checks.
- You don’t have to serve legal notices or start an eviction.
- You don’t have to schedule and fill out the move-out inspection report.
- You don’t have to mail the tenant’s accounting report and refund check.
- You don’t have to start the process all over again.
You don’t have to worry about the property or be shocked by its condition when you hire a Professional Property Manager. We are dedicated to selecting quality tenants and keeping your investment in good repair with minimal cost. We want your real estate investment to be a success not a failure. One last benefit – your leasing and management fees are usually a tax deduction.
What to expect when working with us
complimentary rental quotes
The first step is for you to call in to have a property manager meet you on site to do a complimentary quote on your property. This free quote is a market analysis that accounts for factors such as location, property condition, and state of the market to determine how much your property should rent for.
marketing your home
Once you have decided to have us manage your property, we will immediately start marketing it through professionally shot photos and extensive web advertising.
Property showings & Tenant screenings
When a possible tenant is interested in your property, we promptly arrange a showing after they have met pre-qualifications. A comprehensive screening process guarantees that only quality tenants will be approved to sign a lease with us.
Services after rental
Once a tenant is moved in, we make sure to collect rent and all other necessary fees, oversee any maintenance requests you or the tenant might have, and perform internal and external property inspections.
Braden Property also handles all of the paperwork necessary to maintain a rented property. This includes fulfilling all of the requirements of local, state, and federal property laws as well as the Landlord/Tenant Act. On top of the legal paper work, Braden Property's accounting department will keep track of all of income and expenses that comes from your property. You're kept up to date with monthly and annual statements.
We look forward to chatting with you! Feel free to give us a ring, email us, or fill out the management proposal form below.
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How it works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit, however, it will only work once.