join our team
We are searching for a Property Manager with a proven track record in handling the day to day operations. This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking property management company and a dynamic team focused on cultivating a positive living environment for current and prospective residents. The Property Manager shows, leases and manages on a day-to-day basis properties under management.
Ideal candidate will be a service-oriented individual who can handle multiple priorities with efficiency and accuracy. They will also possess the following:
- Connect with prospective residents through phone calls, and email, appointment showings, and follow-up communications.
- Manage the leasing process by guiding new residents through each step, completing and verifying all lease applications and sharing results with applicants.
- Handle transactions such as accepting work order requests and inspecting move-ins and move-outs.
- Collaborate with teammates to identify and solve any leasing issues that arise.
• Residential Property Management experience
• Ability to self-manage and prioritize
• Exceptional tenant and staff (office and maintenance staff) relations skills in and
• Working knowledge of Fair Housing Laws
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ongoing monthly management of properties assigned.
• Coordinating and follow through on work orders with vendors.
• Tenant screening and processing of applications.
• Coordinate work and make-ready schedules for units turning over.
• Observe or review contract work and inspect problem areas including units and grounds.
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including word processing, calendar management, software/database, and social media.
- Demonstrated ability to secure leases.
- An ideal candidate will have experience using AppFolio, or other similar programs.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position; typical work hours and days are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Available to work a flexible schedule, including occasional on call for nights and weekends.
Need to utilize personal transportation to make trips to properties in and around Charlottesville, VA.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College degree preferred but not required
- Leasing experience required, must be a licensed Realtor.
FLSA Classification: Non-exempt
Please email resume to email@example.com with salary requirements, experience and availability.