800 ELM STREET, UNIT c | CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22903
$875 per month - Currently Rented
1 bedroom / 1 bathroom / 600 finished sqft / Built 1962
1 BEDROOM | 1 BATHROOM
Currently Rented | $875
This 1 bedroom, 1 bath attached home is located a block away from Cherry Avenue and is just .5 mile (10 minute walk) to UVA Hospital, a 12 minute walk to boutique shops and restaurants on the UVA 'Corner', and .8 mile (17 minute walk) to the downtown mall. The home is also walkable to Forest Hills Spray Park, and Smith Aquatic Indoor Pool, and is convenient to the brand new 5th St Station (Wegmans, Panera, Dick's Sporting Goods), and I64.
The space includes 600 finished sqft, a freshly painted interior, a light-filled living room, kitchen with white cabinets and appliances (refrigerator, gas stove) and a full size washer/dryer, plus one bedroom, and a bathroom. Parking is located off-street.
* Unit C tenant is responsible for 50% of the water/sewer, electricity, and gas bill. Lawn care is included in the rent.
This property is within the following school district:
- Johnson Elementary
- Walker/Buford Middle
- Charlottesville High
No smoking or pets are allowed on the property. Upon lease signing there is a security deposit of $875 due. First month's rent of $875 (unless otherwise prorated) is due prior to the lease start date.
MANAGED BY STEVEN BRADEN
We do ask for the following requirements from all of our tenants:
- credit score of at least 640
- verifiable employment and/ or the combined income of lease holders must be 3x the monthly rental amount
- positive landlord references (no prior negative tenant/landlord history, example: eviction or court cases with landlord)
* All applicants are subject to a state and federal criminal background check.