706 grove avenue, unit b | CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22902
$800 per month - currently rented
1 bedroom / 1 bathroom / 525 finished sqft / Built 1959
1 BEDROOM | 1 BATHROOM
currently rented | $800
This 1 bedroom, 1 bath basement apartment is set on .11+/- acres and located in the northern downtown area of Charlottesville. The home is less than 1 mile/15 minute walk from the downtown mall, 2 miles from UVA Hospital, and convenient to the 250 bypass, Pantops, and I64.
The 525 finished sqft space includes a light filled living room, kitchen with wooden cabinets, a refrigerator, oven, and pantry, plus a bedroom with a window mounted heat pump unit, and an attached bathroom.
A full size washer and dryer is located in a separate shared section of the basement, which is accessed from the side exterior of the home. Enjoy the shared grassy backyard space. Parking is available on street, right in front of the house.
* The basement tenant is responsible for 33% of the whole house water/sewer bill, and helping to take care of the lawn care.
This property is within the following school district:
- Burnley-Moran Elementary
- Walker/Buford Middle
- Charlottesville High
No smoking or pets are allowed on the property. Upon lease signing there is a security deposit of $800 due. First month's rent of $800 (unless otherwise prorated) is due prior to the lease start date.
We do ask for the following requirements from all of our tenants:
- credit score of at least 640
- verifiable employment and/ or the combined income of lease holders must be 3x the monthly rental amount
- positive landlord references (no prior negative tenant/landlord history, example: eviction or court cases with landlord)
* All applicants are subject to a state and federal criminal background check.