607 Mornington lane | crozet, VA 22932
$1,150 month - Currently rented
1 bedroom / 1 bathroom / 660 finished sqft / Built 2013
PET FRIENDLY (MAX OF 1 SMALL PET IS ALLOWED)
Currently Rented| $1,150
This 1 bedroom, 1 bath town home is located in the desirable Old Trail neighborhood, and offers breathtaking Blue Ridge mountain views! Old Trail is just 12 miles west of Charlottesville, and 17 miles east of Waynesboro, and is set in the small town of Crozet.
Old Trail Village is a new community providing great neighborhood amenities through the extensive walking trails, ponds, spacious parks, swimming pools, Golf Course and Village Center which is home to Old Trail Village Clock Tower, restaurants, doctors offices, coffee shops, exercise & fitness centers and more.
The first level of the home features hardwood floors and high ceilings, a living room, an upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, oven, microwave, and dishwasher), granite countertops, a stackable washer/dryer behind one of the closets, and access to a fenced in back patio area with storage shed. The second level offers a carpeted bedroom, closet space, and a full bathroom which offers a vanity, and ceramic tile shower.
* Membership to the community pool is not included in the rental rate. Click here to view membership information.
This property is within the following school district:
- Brownsville Elementary
- Henley Middle
- Western Albemarle High
No smoking is allowed at the property. One small pet (25lbs and under) is negotiable with an additional non-refundable $250 pet fee. Upon lease signing there is a security deposit of $1,150 due. First month's rent of $1,150 (unless otherwise prorated) is due prior to the lease start date.
We do ask for the following requirements from all of our tenants:
- credit score of at least 640
- verifiable employment and/ or the combined income of lease holders must be 3x the monthly rental amount
- positive landlord references (no prior negative tenant/landlord history, example: eviction or court cases with landlord)
* All applicants are subject to a state and federal criminal background check.