602 Blenheim avenue, Unit B | CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22902
$925 per month - Currently Rented
2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom / 906 finished sqft / Built 1956
One small pet (25lbs and under) is negotiable
Currently Rented | $925
* The apartment has been painted throughout with a neutral color since these photos were taken.
This 2 bedroom, 1 bath upstairs duplex unit is set on .14+/- acres in the Belmont area of Charlottesville and is an easy 12 minute walk to the historic downtown mall, and only 2 miles away from UVA Hospital. The home is also set along the public transportation route.
The 906 finished sqft space includes a living room, kitchen with white cabinets and appliances (refrigerator, gas oven, washer, and dryer) and pantry, two carpeted bedrooms, and a full bathroom.
Enjoy the shared front porch and backyard.
* Lawn care is included in the rent.
This property is within the following school district:
- Clark Elementary
- Walker-Buford Middle
- Charlottesville High
No smoking is allowed on the property. One small pet (25lbs and under) is negotiable with an additional non-refundable $250 pet fee. Upon lease signing there is a security deposit of $925 due. First month's rent of $925 (unless otherwise prorated) is due prior to the lease start date.
MANAGED BY CHELSEA MORSE
We do ask for the following requirements from all of our tenants:
- credit score of at least 640
- verifiable employment and/ or the combined income of lease holders must be 3x the monthly rental amount
- positive landlord references (no prior negative tenant/landlord history, example: eviction or court cases with landlord)
* All applicants are subject to a state and federal criminal background check.