2423 Sunset Road, Unit B | CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22903
$850 per month - this unit is currently leased
2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom / 964 finished sqft / Built 1964
one small pet is negotiable
2 BEDROOMS | 1 BATHROOM
fry's spring neighborhood
this unit is currently leased.
This 2 bedroom, 1 bath basement apartment is located on a quiet street off of Jefferson Park Avenue and is within walking/biking distance to Scott Stadium and UVA Hospital. The home is also convenient to Fontaine Research Park, downtown, the 250 bypass, and I64.
The apartment offers a private side entrance, a full size washer and dryer, and on-street parking. The space includes an open living room and eat-in kitchen with white cabinets and appliances (refrigerator, electric oven), two bedrooms, and a bathroom.
* (2) window units are included to cool off the space during the warmer months.
* The gas, water/sewer, and cable/internet bills are split 40/60 with the upstairs tenants. Electricity is paid separately. Lawn care is included in rent.
This property is within the following school district:
- Johnson Elementary
- Walker/Buford Middle
- Charlottesville High
No smoking is allowed at the property. One small pet is negotiable with an additional, non-refundable $250 pet fee (some breed restrictions apply). Upon lease signing there is a security deposit of $850 due. First month's rent of $850 (unless otherwise prorated) is due prior to the lease start date.
MANAGED BY ANTHONY CALDWELL
We do ask for the following requirements from all of our tenants (unless the tenant is a full time college student at UVA or PVCC - in this case we would allow a parent to co-sign on the lease):
- credit score of at least 640
- verifiable employment and/ or the combined income of lease holders must be 3x the monthly rental amount
- positive landlord references (no prior negative tenant/landlord history, example: eviction or court cases with landlord)
* All applicants are subject to a state and federal criminal background check.