2423 Sunset Road | CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22903
$1,225 per month - rented until july 3,2017
3 bedrooms / 1 bathroom / 1,100 finished sqft / Built 1964
PET FRIENDLY (1 PET UNDER 25LBS ALLOWED)
rented until july 3,2017 | $1,225
This 3 bedroom split-foyer style home is located on a quiet street off of Jefferson Park Avenue and within walking distance to Scott Stadium and UVA Hospital.
The home features hardwood floors throughout most of the home, a light filled living room with wood burning fireplace, an eat-in dining room off of the kitchen, and a stackable washer/dryer, located in the bathroom.
* (3) window units are included to cool off the space during the warmer months.
* The gas, water/sewer, and internet bills are split 60/40 with the basement tenant. Electricity and cable bills are paid separately. Lawn care is included in rent.
This property is within the following school district:
- Johnson Elementary
- Walker/Buford Middle
- Charlottesville High
One small pet (25lbs and under) is negotiable with an additional non-refundable $250 pet fee, some restrictions apply. No smoking is allowed on the property. Upon lease signing there is a security deposit of $1,225 due. First month's rent of $1,225 (unless otherwise prorated) is due prior to the lease start date.
Click here for more information on Braden Property Management's application process and tenancy criteria.
We do ask for the following requirements from all of our tenants:
- credit score of 640 or greater
- verifiable employment and/ or the combined income of lease holders must be 3x the monthly rental amount
- positive previous landlord reference