202 Stribling Avenue, Unit B | charlottesville, VA 22903
$1,250 per month - Rented Until July 2018
3 Bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms / 1,280 finished sqft / Built 1999
One pet (under 50lbs) is negotiable
Rented Until July 2018 | $1,250
This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath side by side duplex is located right off of Jefferson Park Avenue and is just 1 mile/18 minute walk from Scott Stadium, and 1.5 miles/30 minute walk from UVA Hospital. The home is also convenient to the downtown area, I64, and the 250 bypass.
The home features 1,280 finished sqft, a freshly painted interior, high ceilings, and off street parking in the front and rear of the home.
The main level of the home offers a living room with hardwood floors, a kitchen with wood cabinets and a refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, and microwave, a large dining room, a laundry closet with a full size washer and dryer, and a half bath.
The second floor offers three carpeted bedrooms and two full baths.
* Unit B pays 50% of the water/sewer bill with Unit A (billed by Braden Property). Electricity, cable/internet, and trash are not included and would need to be set up/paid separately by the tenants.
This property is within the following school district:
- Johnson Elementary
- Walker/Buford Middle
- Charlottesville High
No smoking allowed on the property. One pet (under 50lbs) is negotiable with a non-refundable $250 pet fee. Some breed restrictions apply. Upon lease signing there is a security deposit of $1,250 due. First month's rent of $1,250 (unless otherwise prorated) is due prior to the lease start date.
MANAGED BY CHELSEA MORSE
434.806.5987 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We do ask for the following requirements from all of our tenants (unless you are a student, and in which case we would allow one of your parents to meet these requirements and be a cosigner on the lease):
- credit score of at least 640
- verifiable employment and/ or the combined income of lease holders must be 3x the monthly rental amount
- positive landlord references (no prior negative tenant/landlord history, example: eviction or court cases with landlord)
* All applicants are subject to a state and federal criminal background check.