1827 Brandywine drive | CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22901
$975 per month - Currently Rented
studio / 1 bathroom / 500 finished sqft / Built 2010
- Fully furnished
- Short term lease (minimum of 3 months)
- Most utilities are included!
Currently Rented | $975
This studio garage apartment is the perfect place to call home. Located in a neighborhood of huge hardwood trees and mature landscaping. The apartment is convenient to UVA, downtown, Route 29 and the 250 bypass.
The apartment features hardwood floors, a living/sleeping area with a daybed and TV, a kitchen with a full size refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, convection oven, and a 2 burner stovetop for cooking. There is also an eat-in area with a table and chairs, a desk area, and a full size bathroom.
Utilities included - WiFi, water/sewer, electricity and trash. *Cable TV is not included. Dishes, linens and towels are also supplied.
*There is no washer/dryer and no hookups.
This property is within the following school district:
- Greenbrier Elementary
- Walker/Buford Middle
- Charlottesville High
No smoking or pets are allowed on the property. Upon lease signing there is a security deposit of $975 due. First month's rent of $975 (unless otherwise prorated) is due prior to the lease start date.
We do ask for the following requirements from all of our tenants:
- credit score of at least 640
- verifiable employment and/ or the combined income of lease holders must be 3x the monthly rental amount
- positive landlord references (no prior negative tenant/landlord history, example: eviction or court cases with landlord)
* All applicants are subject to a state and federal criminal background check.