1609 Gordon Avenue, unit 4 | CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22903
$1,025 per month - Currently Rented
2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom / 1,075 finished sqft / Built 1963
2 BEDROOMS | 1 BATHROOM
$1,025 per month
* We apologize but unfortunately at this time we do not have any interior photos of this unit.
This 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment is located within a multi-unit building, and is just steps away from the Gordon Avenue Library. The apartment is also just .5 mile (11 minute walk) to the UVA Corner, 1 mile (18 minute walk) to UVA Hospital, and close to the downtown mall.
Rent includes water/sewer, trash pickup, and lawn care. There is a shared washer and dryer located in the basement of the building.
This property is within the following school district:
- Venable Elementary
- Walker/Buford Middle
- Charlottesville High
No smoking or pets are allowed at the property. Upon lease signing there is a security deposit of $1,025 due. First month's rent of $1,025 (unless otherwise prorated) is due prior to the lease start date.
MANAGED BY STEVEN BRADEN
We do ask for the following requirements from all of our tenants (unless you are a student, and in which case we would allow one of your parents to meet these requirements and be a cosigner on the lease):
- credit score of at least 640
- verifiable employment and/ or the combined income of lease holders must be 3x the monthly rental amount
- positive landlord references (no prior negative tenant/landlord history, example: eviction or court cases with landlord)
* All applicants are subject to a state and federal criminal background check.