124 Thomas drive, apt b | charlottesville, VA 22903
$895 per month - Currently Rented
* Limited occupancy of two tenants.
2 bedrooms + study / 1 bathroom / 1,034 finished sqft / Built 1962
Currently Rented | $895
This 2 bedroom plus study walkout basement apartment is set on a cul-de-sac and is less than a mile from Scott Stadium, just 1.2 miles from UVA Hospital, and 2.2 miles from the downtown mall. It is also convenient to shopping, restaurants, and I64.
The apartment features a separate side entrance, ceramic tile flooring throughout, a living room, kitchen with refrigerator, oven, and dishwasher, two bedrooms, a small room that would be perfect as a study, and a full hallway bath.
A washer/dryer is located in the basement but is shared with the upstairs tenants. The apartment also offers central AC and gas heat.
* Lawn care is included in the rent. Electricity is paid separately but basement tenant is responsible for 50% of the total household water/sewer and gas bill. Tenant is also responsible for snow removal on the driveway and sidewalks.
This property is within the following school district:
- Johnson Elementary
- Walker-Buford Middle
- Charlottesville High
No smoking or pets are allowed on the property. Upon lease signing there is a security deposit of $895 due. First month's rent of $895 (unless otherwise prorated) is due prior to the lease start date.
We do ask for the following requirements from all of our tenants (unless you are a student, and in which case we would allow one of your parents to meet these requirements and be a cosigner on the lease):
- credit score of at least 640
- verifiable employment and/ or the combined income of lease holders must be 3x the monthly rental amount
- positive landlord references (no prior negative tenant/landlord history, example: eviction or court cases with landlord)
* All applicants are subject to a state and federal criminal background check.