1236 Old Trail Drive | crozet, VA 22932
$2,200 per month - this home is currently leased
* Photos shown are similar to unit available
3 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms / 1,882 finished sqft / Built 2010
one small dog is negotiable
3 BEDROOMS | 2.5 BATHROOMS
old trail village
one small dog is negotiable
this home is currently leased.
- Photos shown are similar to unit available
- A 2 year lease commitment is preferred
This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse is located within the Western Albemarle neighborhood of Old Trail. The house is just 12 miles west of Charlottesville (JAG School, Darden School of Business, etc), and 17 miles east of Waynesboro (Target shopping center).
Old Trail is nestled at the base of the Blue Ridge mountains and offers a community pool*, walking trails, Old Trail Golf*, and Village Center - which includes a coffee shop, restaurants, and ACAC Fitness and Wellness.
The home features 1,882 finished sqft, light-filled spaces with high ceilings, hardwood and carpeted floors, crown molding accents, a front porch and balcony, a rear deck, and an attached 2 car garage.
The main living level includes an open floor plan - living room with built-in 7-speaker surround sound, a gourmet kitchen with custom cherry cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a center island, plus a dining room with a tray ceiling and french doors that lead into a play room/home office area.
The top level includes a master bedroom with a walk-in closet, and an attached full bath, plus two additional bedrooms, the 2nd full bath, and a laundry closet with a washer/dryer.
The lower, walk out level of the home includes a foyer, a flex room that that is wired for surround sound and perfect for use as a media room, guest room, home office, or play room, and access to the rear 2 car garage.
* Membership to the community pool and Old Trail Golf is not included in the rental rate.
This property is within the following school district:
- Brownsville Elementary
- Henley Middle
- Western Albemarle High
No smoking or cats are allowed at the property. One small dog (under 40lbs) is negotiable with an additional, non-refundable $250 pet fee. Upon lease signing there is a security deposit of $2,200 due. First month's rent of $2,200 (unless otherwise prorated) is due prior to the lease start date.
MANAGED BY STEVEN BRADEN
We do ask for the following requirements from all of our tenants:
- credit score of at least 640
- verifiable employment and/ or the combined income of lease holders must be 3x the monthly rental amount
- positive landlord references (no prior negative tenant/landlord history, example: eviction or court cases with landlord)
* All applicants are subject to a state and federal criminal background check.