105 valley road, unit B | CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22903
$1,695 per month - no longer available for lease
2-3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / 1,305 finished sqft / Built 1915
no longer available for lease | $1,695
*Student Housing Rental*
This charming multi-unit rental is tucked away on .84 +/- wooded acres within the city and is located just .4 mile/8-9 minute walk to the McIntire School of Commerce, 'the lawn' area, and Scott Stadium, as well as only .7 mile/14 minute walk to UVA Hospital. The home is convenient to local restaurants and coffee shops, and I64.
The B side of this 1915 built home includes a living room, kitchen, washer and dryer (which is shared with the unit A tenants), and a full bathroom on the main level. The top level of the home includes two large bedrooms, and one of them features an attached full bathroom. A separate studio space/3rd bedroom option is located in the rear of the home.
* Unit B tenants are responsible for 50% of the whole house utilities - electric, water/sewer, and gas. Lawn care service is included in the rental amount.
* The washer/dryer is currently shared with the Unit A tenants.
No smoking or pets are allowed on the property. Upon lease signing there is a security deposit of $1,695 due. First month's rent of $1,695 (unless otherwise prorated) is due prior to the lease start date.
MANAGED BY CHELSEA MORSE
We do ask for the following requirements from all of our tenants (unless you are a student, and in which case we would allow one of your parents to meet these requirements and be a cosigner on the lease):
- credit score of at least 640
- verifiable employment and/ or the combined income of lease holders must be 3x the monthly rental amount
- positive landlord references (no prior negative tenant/landlord history, example: eviction or court cases with landlord)
* All applicants are subject to a state and federal criminal background check.